My Sweet Happy Crazy Life

Just a little wit, wisdom, and juiciness from the Heartland

Monday, June 30, 2003

It's National Blonde Day!

It is now half past seven o'clock and I haven't received ONE gift. What's up with that? I checked the mail, no cards. Once or twice I caught sight of a UPS truck, but it zipped right past my door.

Are you all trying to send me a subtle signal that my roots need to be done? Or perhaps you are under the impression that it is "NATURAL Blonde Day", not "NATIONAL Blonde Day." In any case, I can only hope that every citizen did their duty today and gave at least one or two Blondes the recognition they so richly deserve.

Here's an idea: Pay one a compliment along the lines of, "Attractive AND intelligent to boot! Wow!" Or, "You know I was so busy listening to you that I failed to notice what a gorgeous mane of hair you are sporting."

Celebrate Blondes! (C'mon, you know you like us.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment