My Sweet Happy Crazy Life

Just a little wit, wisdom, and juiciness from the Heartland

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Let Them Eat Cake

Is it really Thursday already? I've been so busy reading other blogs that I have been neglecting my own. It could also be that I've been living my life and haven't had anything to share.

Since it would be unimaginably rude and therefore unthinkable for me to deprive you of my writing for even a moment longer, I must leave you with something. But what? It's been a so-so week, and one sadly lacking in blog fodder. I've got it! For now, I will let you employ the rich imagination I know that you so proudly possess. Thus, the following.


(Catchy Title That Makes You Stop in Your Surfing Tracks)here


(Paragraph that pulls the reader into my clutches)here

(Paragraph abounding in sarcasm and humor)here

(Paragraph designed to induce sympathy/passion/tears and wrap the whole thing up in a tidy word ribbon)here



Whew! That's much better. Hope you feel better too. Now go write something interesting on your blog for me to read. Ahem....I'm waiting!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment