My Sweet Happy Crazy Life

Just a little wit, wisdom, and juiciness from the Heartland

Saturday, May 24, 2003

I Like Being Me

Do you know where you were seven years, 362 days ago? I do. I was sitting in my one bedroom girly apartment with my cat, watching a Lifetime movie and chatting with a friend who was trying to convince me to go out on the weekend and see a band. Thank God she was so persuasive, otherwise I wouldn't be here, seven years and 362 days later, doing what I am doing now.

Waiting for a gorgeous little boy and his equally gorgeous daddy to come down from the bath and hide around the corner; count to ten and then yell at the top of their lungs, "WHERE'S OUR SUUUUUGGGARRRR?"

Times like this, I don't want to be anybody else.

(No, not even Jennifer Aniston.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment